Top 10 Mother Teresa Quotes To Inspire You Today

# 10 “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”


#9  “Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.”


#8 “Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”


#7 “I know God won’t give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish he didn’t trust me so much.”


#6 “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”


#5 “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.”


#4 “God doesn’t require us to succeed, he only requires that you try.”


#3 “Live simply so others may simply live.”


#2 “Prayer is not asking. Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of God, at His disposition, and listening to His voice in the depth of our hearts.”



#1 “I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.”

No comments:

Post a Comment